As mentioned in the last newsletter we have been lucky enough to have been offered free tickets to go and see the Manchester Phoenix ice hockey team. Just follow the instructions below and get your tickets printed out!
A huge thanks to SafeGasUKLtd for organising this for us!
See you there!
Your Family has been given FREE tickets to Watch Manchester Phoenix Live
On Sunday 1st March 2015
How to get your Tickets?
Simply type this link into your web browser
Complete the electronic booking form for Manchester Phoenix.
The security code you need to put in order to claim your tickets is RIGHT65
Manchester Phoenix will then email you your E-voucher and all information you will need on Game day at the email address you have provided.
Remember to print and bring your E-voucher with you on the 21st March 2015 along with photo ID (drivers licence or passport) with you.
Terms and Conditions apply
- You must register on-line this letter will not be accepted
- Offer applies only to people who have not registered for any other tickets with the Manchester Phoenix in the last 12 months
- Must have a current student or be part of the teaching staff at The Deans Primary School
- A Family is classed as up to 2 adults and up to 2 children
- An adult is classed as 16 yrs and over
- ID will be required on match day when you come to redeem this offer (Driver’s licence or Passport only).
- No refunds will be made to applicants who are found to be ineligible for this offer.
- Offer is valid for the stated Manchester Phoenix home game/s only.
- B. your e-voucher may take up to 72 hours to be processed. Information will only be processed between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- By filling in your details you are agreeing to receive regular news updates from the Manchester Phoenix. Details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Manchester Phoenix reserves the right to refuse entry and to stop the offer at anytime.
- By submitting the form applicants are confirming that they understand and accept these Terms & Conditions of this ticket offer.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. To Contact us regarding match tickets, please email:email@example.com or call the office direct on: 0161 301 6848